Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hobby..

Literall Meaning : Hobby...hobi...kegemaran...minat...

Technical Meaning: something that one likes to do or study in one's spare time; favorite pastime or avocation



People are often asked with this simple question. What is ur hobby? What do u like to do? What interest u most? What do u like to do on ur spare time?

Probably most of you do have ur own answer. But for me.....I do not know..

Okey then rozai, what do you do when u have time for urself? ( spending time with ur kids/baby is not considered interest ok, it is more to responsibility and its a MUST to be INTERESTED on  taking care of ur baby)


The question goes back to U...What do U like? What do u often do when u have the time? A hobby to me is supposed to be an activity dat u really enjoy , keen on doing it. Having a hobby helps to make you a more interseting person and gives you sumthing fascinating to talk about with others (but do i have all dat?? Fuhh!!)


I guess i have a couple of interest. I do like sports. I play tenis, badminton. (but i seldom play.. which means it is not considered as my hobby)

I also like cooking.. (but i seldom cook...also means NO for a hobby)

I like watching tv.. (but seldom coz my zara slalu conquered the tv with her fav tv programmes..eg: BARNEY..huhu)

What else??  There are so little things dat i like and enjoy doing which contributes to a very short list.  But there are many things that i do not like or not enjoy doing.hehe..such as...... :

List of dislike/ not that enjoyable doing it:
1) Reading and writting
2) Arts and crafts (things dat are leceh to do)
3) Gardening
4) Fishing
5) Outdoor activities (especially kat hutan..takut..huhu)
6) Surfing (the net la of course takkan la laut kan..).. ( including blogging coz im no good in writting..even when i surf the net, i dunno wat to look at..dont have any particular web or watsorever..termasuk FB. I will only bukak my FB once in a while..so frens..dont expect much from me.sorry..)
7) Kemas umah (but i have to do..huhu..kan best ade maid..hehe)
8) Dan banyak lagi..(xnak tulis sbb nanti korang kate.." boringnye ko ni rozai.." huhu)

So thats about it. U see guys..i dont hav any particular interest. If I do have some spare time i will just sit there and do nothing!! Teruk kan? I know..but i cant help it..I dunno wat to do! I have to figure sumting sbb lame2 life could be sssooo booring and colourless.. and also Lembab!! I need to find or develop sumthing that i enjoy doing..ArGhhh!!!

Somebody pliz help me!!


-clueless rozai-

No comments:

Post a Comment